Transitioning to Spring

I love a classic coat and lots of layers in the winter, but this weather has me anxious to ditch it all for spring. Unfortunately, my budget doesn’t allow me to have a fresh new wardrobe perfect for each season; so here are a few things I do during this transition time.

I love to roll my jeans and let my ankles get a little fresh air since they’ve been cooped up all winter. I tend to get a lot of wear out of my booties this time of year too - I love the cropped jean and booties combination. I almost always wear a scarf, but I think they're especially great for cool evening this time of year.

What are your tricks to transitioning? 

- Heath

Image 1 via Atlantic Pacific: Image 2 via Instyle: Image 3 via Stockholm Streetstyle: Image 4 via Could I have that

1 comments:

  1. Vests! They're great under a coat on chilly mornings, and on their own when it warms up later that afternoon.

    ReplyDelete