Happy Friday!


Happy Friday everyone! Hope you guys had a good week. We have literally nothing on our agenda this weekend and I couldn't be happier! We haven't been to our local Farmers Market since it opened in April and this weekend seems like the perfect weekend to make a visit. We're hoping to bring home some local fruits and vegetables to try some new recipes this weekend. I'm also dying to pick up the peonies I spotted at the flower shop next to my office, fingers crossed they are still there tomorrow! So basically this weekend i'm filling my house with all sorts of things that make me happy; local fruits, veggies, flowers, coffee and a big Saturday morning breakfast. It's going to be amazing!

Do you have any fun plans this weekend?

- Heath

Image via Flickr

1 comments:

  1. Heath, you do have plans this weekend. We're having a party and you guys are supposed to be coming. :)
    XO, MK

    ReplyDelete