Happy Friday!

 
Happy Friday everyone!  Here's a little iphone round up of what's been going on this past week and weekend.  My friends threw me the sweetest baby shower in Atlanta last weekend and I managed to squeeze myself into a cute Anthropologie Dress.  The shower was full of big pink hydrangeas and beautiful peonies to celebrate our little girl.  My friend hand made the pink garland on the mantel out of flowers!  (More on that later because it was really beautiful and cool!)  We made major progress in the kitchen - dry wall and electrical are up!  and we finally selected our exact countertop slab - a leathered Carrera marble.  Last night was Book Club at Heath's and Andy made delicious homemade flatbread pizzas and grilled peaches for us ladies.  Very yummy!

A few things I enjoyed this week...

I wish I was invited to this beautiful wedding in England.  The bride is beaming, and I LOVE the gorgeous mass of baby's breath bouquets the bridesmaids carried.  Very chic.

This pasta looks simple and delicious, plus I love reading about Smitten Kitchen's Roman Vacation.

LOVE this table setting seen on Vogue's Instagram page.  I haven't read or seen The Great Gatsby, but I already know I want someone to throw a Gatsbyish party and invite me!

Love this touching post by Jenny at Dinner A Love Story. 

Hope everyone has a good weekend!  I'm planning on sleeping in and enjoying being home.  JD and I are going to try to make major progress on the baby's nursery.  The summer is flying by and right now a crib is all that is in place! :)

~Mary Keller

0 comments:

Post a Comment