My Look, Her Look, Mom's Look


So this month we're styling these black and white patterned pants above. Patterned pants are everywhere right now and are so versatile it's great. They easily transition from work to casual day to day errands to an evening dinner party. I'm particularly loving these because they're on sale right now, you can't beat it!
Clockwise from top left: Rachael Ruddich handbag, Marc by Marc Jacob sunglasses, Zara blouse, Tabitha Simmons for J.Crew sandals and Lauren Hope earrings
With MK expecting I kept her blouse flowy to allow room for the little girl growing in her belly! I absolutely love the feminine color of these sandals and thought there was no better way to lighten up a pair of black crop pants than a billowy top and lavender sandals. MK also tends to wear smaller handbags than me but I have a feeling that may change soon with her little addition no the way, so I loved how structured this bag was while still allowing for lots of baby items to be thrown in.
Clockwise from left: Everlane tee, La Mer Collections watch, T and J Designs necklace, Primary clutch and Zara shoes
I kept my look casual with a plain white tee but dressed it up a bit with that cute highlighter necklace I've been coveting recently. I did add a little something with the heels though. I love a good pair of heels but tend to choose flats for day to day. I love the simplicity of these heels though and how they bring the entire outfit together. I feel like it just works.
Clockwise from left: Brooks Brothers shirt, Ray Ban sunglasses , Annabell Ingall tote, Loren Hope necklace, Breckelle's flats and Arosha Taglia earrings
My mom tends to wear collared shirts a lot and I don't blame her, she looks great in them and they're a classic. You can keep simple articles of clothing like a crisp white shirt fresh by adding color and updated accessories. I love the look of a D'orsay shoe (I wore them in my wedding!) and these blue flats are perfect for wearing to the office and out to dinner afterwards.

How would you style the patterned pants above? I feel like they can work in so many different ways!

- Heath

0 comments:

Post a Comment