Happy Early Weekend!

Happy early weekend and Happy 4th of July!!  I hope everyone had a nice short week.  I don't have too many pretty iphone shots to share from this short week, but we did make major progress in the kitchen.  Cabinet boxes are in and the kitchen if finally starting to come together!  I also discovered a new favorite grocery store ice cream.  If you haven't tried Talenti Banana Chocolate Swirl, go try it immediately.  It tastes like the most delicious banana split. :)


Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July.  Heath's heading to Charleston (I'm super jealous) for a nice long weekend.  JD and I are staying put here in Charlotte, and my mom and I have shopping plans to do what else other than keep plugging away at the baby's nursery. :) 

~Mary Keller

0 comments:

Post a Comment