My Look, Her Look, Mom's Look

Rochelle Behrens Icon Shirt
There is nothing more classic than a white button down shirt. It can be worn with anything, literally anything. I'm betting everyone owns at least one which is why I picked it for this month's My Look, Her Look, Mom's Look. I specifically picked the Icon Shirt because I've been eyeing it for a while now. There are hidden buttons in between every one of the visible buttons on this shirt. Not only does this eliminate gapping but it helps you achieve a more casual perfectly unbuttoned look.
Henry and Belle jeans, Joie scarf, Fossil belt, Madewell handbag, Michael Kors watch, Corinne McCormack glasses, Report booties
My look is a more casual look. I tend to dress more casual but I also wanted to show the versatility of the shirt. This is the perfect example of where a little more of an unbuttoned look would fit. Jeans and a white button up is pretty old school but can feel more current with flat booties and your favorite accessories.
J.Crew skirt, Christina Jervey bracelets, TopShop handbag, Sole Society flats, Alexis Bittar earrings, Chloe sunglasses
MK's look is more feminine and would be perfect for a dinner party but with cute flats could be worn all day as well. I think the length of this skirt makes it more wearable than some of the mini's that are available today. Perfect for playing with a baby!
Kate Spade pants, glasses and earrings, Tory Burch handbag, Marc by Marc Jacobs necklace, Kurt Geiger pumps
Mom's look is a pretty classic look. I love the lack of color. I think the combination of black, white and tan is perfect here but the scallop hem on the pants keeps it playful. I'd also wear these pants to work in a heart beat.

I think this may be one of the most versatile items of clothing you can own. You can see how it can be worn from the office, to a party or even running errands around town. Since I'm keeping my closet minimal these days, these things are important!

How do you style your white button down shirt?

- Heath

Top image via de la Pen



0 comments:

Post a Comment