Dirty Hair


Do you guys wash your hair everyday? I'm sure you can tell by the title of this post I don't. It kind of grosses Andy out but my hair is so much healthier as a result. Over the years I've developed a little routine that I thought I'd share in hopes you guys will share yours too. I'm always looking for new tips and tricks!

Day one - I let me hair air dry 99% of the time so it doesn't look as pretty as the straight hair above but it dries fairly straight and with the help of a little argan oil to ease the freeze it does the trick. If you're a daily blow dryer this is a good tutorial. 

Day two - I usually introduce a hot tool to add a little wave or curl. If my hair has been in a pony tail for a workout it's easier to add wave and hide it than re-straighten it also holds a curl better a little dirty. I usually don't require dry shampoo on day two but if you do, this and this are my favorites.

Day three - At this point dry shampoo is a must, spray/shake into your roots and use your fingers to work it in. The key here is to only dust the roots, the rest of your hair will get too dry if you spread throughout. If you're having a good day by all means keep it down but I usually opt for a braid or a bun. 

So there you have it, my little routine. Any good tips I should try? 

- Heath

PS tons of good braid, bun and ponytail tutorials for day 3 here!

straight via A Piece of Toast; wavy via Gal meets Glam; side braid via A Cup of Jo; ponytail via 9 to 5 Chic; top knot via Cup of Jo; braid wrap via Cupcakes and Cashmere; banded chignon via Camille Styles

0 comments:

Post a Comment