Happy Friday


Happy Friday guys! Hope everyone had a nice week. Ours was short, Andy and I are the beach this weekend celebrating his 30th birthday. He's not much for big celebrations but we're pretty excited to relax and enjoy a weekend away together! Do you guys have any big plans?

Here a few things that caught my eye this week…

I LOVE champagne so when I came across this little Champagne Basics guide I bookmarked it immediately and added this champagne stopper to my Amazon wish list!

I've been reading A Blog About Love for years now but I've been especially hooked on their latest adventure, they picked up everything and moved to Ecuador. Isn't that awesome?! I've always wanted to live abroad so these posts have been really pulling me in.

I love brownies as much as the next person but honestly I would prefer a blondie any day. These Gingerbread blondies sound amazing with the perfect balance of white chocolate, spicy and sweetness. Can't wait to try them.

I came across Geoflora's easy shop this week and was instantly smitten with so many of their beautiful pieces. The best part, it's all handmade here in Charlotte, North Carolina!

Also we're planning to relax and watch the masters all weekend, who are you pulling for?

- Heath

images top to bottoms; Cupcakes and Cashmere, A Blog About Love, Aspiring Kennedy

0 comments:

Post a Comment