Lou & Grey


Are you guys familiar with this new-to-me brand, Lou & Grey, offered at Loft?  I'm just now discovering it and I think I'm really going to love it.  From Lou & Grey "The Loft lounge collection has evolved into an edited line of easy, texture-rich pieces for your everyday."  Everything in the line seems so practical and wearable, with just the right amount of elegance and design.  The price points seem realistic too, especially as it seems like every other brand it getting just crazy expensive.  Sweaters for $50, dresses for $50 and up, cute tees and shorts.  Since having Virginia I've gotten a lot more casual but still like to look "dressed"  and these are looking more my speed.  (Plus, I'm sure Heath loves that the line is primarily neutral.  She's a neutral with pretty jewelry and purse kinda girl.)  What do you think?

~Mary Keller

All images via Lou & Grey

0 comments:

Post a Comment