Happy Friday


Happy Friday guys! This week flew by and I will not complain. We're all headed to Pittsburgh today for a good friends wedding. We've never been and have heard SUCH good things! In between parties and celebrating the happy couple we're planning to catch some coverage of the Masters, it's definitely my favorite golf tournament of the year, and one of my favorite sporting events. I'm totally team Speith this year!! Anyone have any big plans?

Before the weekend officially starts, a few good reads for your Friday...

ONE: I bookmarked this post on Back down South, for a bottled mint julep. They'd be perfect for a Derby party or any party really! Who wouldn't want all the work in crafting a good cocktail complete before guests arrive for a party?!

TWO: Is there anything better than a good ice cream sandwich? I haven't had one in years but these from Apartment 34 look so good! I want to make them for my next dinner party. I love a good old fashion childhood dessert at a grown up dinner party.

THREE: I LOVE this article on the Garden and Gun blog about engraving traditions. My grandmother has given us engraved mint julep cups through the years and they are some of my favorite items. I love seeing both my old monogram (maiden name) and new monogram side by side!

FOUR: I always check Design Sponge before any travels, they have so many good travel posts and Pittsburgh is no exception! They're usually written by locals and they update them periodically for new spots in each city. Check out all their city guides here.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

- Heath

PS I found a new photo book/printing site, Printstagram, I want to share too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment