Friday Findings


Happy Friday guys! What is everyone doing this weekend? I'm excited we have a friend coming into town from Tennessee and are catching a baseball game this evening. Otherwise we're not doing much but it should be really nice to relax and enjoy a weekend at home in Charlotte.

A few findings to get your weekend started...

ONE | Victoria shared this article from the Wall Street Journal and it really resonated with me. I don't know about you guys but I've been having less and less luck at J.Crew lately. It's frustrating because what used to be a go to spot is now just striking out with high prices and strange fits. I'm curious your thoughts...

TWO | Joanna shared this article from the Boston Globe about slow parenting. While I'm not a parent I can still appreciate the concept and actually thought about it last night while babysitting Virginia. Andy and I took her for a ride on her tricycle and she was perfectly content at one point watching the squirels, cats, and birds running around everywhere. She was in heaven and instead of saying OK V let's keep moving I just let her watch them play. She would blow them kisses and stick her tongue out at them like they were her little friends, so sweet!

THREE | Can someone please find a reasonable version of these flats?! I first noticed these flats here and have since found this slightly less expensive Michael Kors version but I'm dying to find a reasonable pair. Help I LOVE 'em!

FOUR | This article on Domaine, 16 gorgeous vacation rentals around the world, caught my attention. How gorgeous are these rentals? A lot of them are reasonable too. I have a dream for my 40th birthday all my favorite people will join me in renting a villa in Italy. I bookmarked both Italian villas and I'm crossing my fingers it happens one day!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

- Heath

1 comments:

  1. Heath, this is so funny! I'm actually having more and more luck with J. Crew lately (shopping the sales, though, cause there's no denying that those prices are climbing!) - I feel like they're finally making a pair of bottoms or two that fit my tush- ha! I hope your luck improves - it would be better if they could just add a few fits rather than replacing others... xo-

    ReplyDelete