Classic Trenches





Left - Francoise Hardy; Right - Jackie O



I've been seeing trench coats everywhere lately. I love some of the colors I'm seeing and black looks super sleek, but I think I'm going to stick with the classic tan. Year after year trench coats are in style.  My grandmother owns a tan trench very similar in style to those being sold by all the popular brands today.  That's the true sign of a classic piece to me!  I'm thinking this year may be the year for me to invest.

And if you're looking for even more trench inspiration check out the Burberry's Art of the Trench.

-Heath

Top Images Unknown; Second Image by Rasberry and Red via Teen Vogue; Third Image via Food Fashion and Fun; Bottom, Image 1 via Habitually Chic; Image 2 via Reading in Heels; Image 3 via Marie Claire

1 comments:

  1. Let me know when you want to go trench shopping. I am in!

    ReplyDelete