A Perfect Day at...Blackberry Farm


This weekend we're heading to what I'm sure will be a beautiful wedding at Blackberry Farm in Walland, Tennessee.  We'll only be at Blackberry farm for the wedding and reception, but I'm dreaming of a spending a true long weekend at Blackberry farm relaxing and participating in all the resort has to offer.  In my bag I would pack a cute, but casual outfit perfect for walking around, trying my hand at fishing, and enjoying a glass of wine in the evening outside by the fire.  Cute flats, sunglasses, and a fun camera are a must.  Your classic LLBean tote would carry all of the weekend's outdoor essentials - flies, needlepoint visor, sunscreen, champagne, etc. 

Images above: Chambray shirt and cropped matchstick jean via JCrew; Blackberry Farm image via Elements of Style Blog; Sunglass via Kate Spade, Camera via Pinnies In the City Blog; Sandals via Lyst; Fly box via Orvis; Visor via Smathers and Branson; LLBean tote via Real Simple; Champagne bottle image via In Style

1 comments:

  1. I know I don't fly fish as much as I would like, but I want the world to know that I don't carry my flies in an L.L. Bean tote. You're killing my river-cred, M.K.

    ReplyDelete