A Perfect Day at...Blackberry Farm


This weekend we're heading to what I'm sure will be a beautiful wedding at Blackberry Farm in Walland, Tennessee.  We'll only be at Blackberry farm for the wedding and reception, but I'm dreaming of a spending a true long weekend at Blackberry farm relaxing and participating in all the resort has to offer.  In my bag I would pack a cute, but casual outfit perfect for walking around, trying my hand at fishing, and enjoying a glass of wine in the evening outside by the fire.  Cute flats, sunglasses, and a fun camera are a must.  Your classic LLBean tote would carry all of the weekend's outdoor essentials - flies, needlepoint visor, sunscreen, champagne, etc. 

Images above: Chambray shirt and cropped matchstick jean via JCrew; Blackberry Farm image via Elements of Style Blog; Sunglass via Kate Spade, Camera via Pinnies In the City Blog; Sandals via Lyst; Fly box via Orvis; Visor via Smathers and Branson; LLBean tote via Real Simple; Champagne bottle image via In Style

2 comments:

  1. I know I don't fly fish as much as I would like, but I want the world to know that I don't carry my flies in an L.L. Bean tote. You're killing my river-cred, M.K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SB passed the Illinois Senate 50 to 1 in March and the Illinois House 65 to 48 in May Cheap Cigarettes. The legislation was introduced to affect almost specifically the hiring practices at the Cancer Treatment Centers of America by Republicans Senator Dan Duffy (R-Barrington) State Rep. Mike Connelly (R-Naperville) Newport Cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete