Spring Quick Picks


Earlier this week MK and I took a quick trip to Target to freshen up our cosmetic bags for the spring. Inspired by this and this post, we were both looking for a fresh lipstick, nail polish and a few other items. We were hoping to find some bright colors to update our looks for spring but save a few dollars on some of the pricier department store brands. It proved to be quite the fete since you can't try on colors and there aren't even mirrors to attempt to check coloring but this is what we ended up with.

My picks:
Spoiled by Wet n Wild Nail Color in Correction Tape
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Nail Color in Mint Sorbet
Rimmel Exaggerate Full colour lip liner in Eastend Snob


Mary Keller's picks:
Loreal Nail Color in Tangerine Crush
Revlon Lipstick in Coralberry
Covergirl Lipstick in Heavenly
Loreal Infallible Iced Latte Eye Shadow
Rimmel Exaggerate Full colour lip liner in Eastend Snob

We were surprised by the lack of pigment in some of the lipsticks available but thus far have been impressed with the brands and shades chosen. I haven't used the Mint Sorbet nail polish yet but I'm loving the white polish on my fingers. I think it makes even my most conservative work attire a little more edgey.

Do you have any go to products for spring?

- Heath

0 comments:

Post a Comment