Swedish Hasbeens


I may be a little late to the game on Swedish Hasbeens and I also know that this isn't the type of shoe that everyone (I'm talking to you Katie) will love but I just cant seem to get these Swedish Hasbeen sandals out of my head. I feel like they are a little bit retro but still very current. You can pair them with dresses and even rolled or cropped jeans. They get rave reviews for their comfort too, bonus points! I think I have officially added the Braided Sky High Sandals in Nature or Khaki Green Nubuck to my summer wish list.

The best part about the brand is all their styles are based off a very stylish Swedish mum from the 70s yet they appear so current when worn on the stylish ladies above. These styles have been around for a while and will be sticking around for a while. They aren't cheap but I think they're worth it since I can wear them for years to come.

- Heath

PS Anthropologie currently has this lower heel version at a lower price point too!

Top Images via LiebeMarlene, Take Courage Blog, Katherine Lou, and Hello its Valentine

0 comments:

Post a Comment