Three Summer Make Up Looks to Try!

I'm so excited for today's post!  Today we have a guest post from a good friend, Carrie LaMarca.  Carrie is a friend from college and is a professional make up artist.  After college, work took Carrie to DC and Nashville, but she eventually made the decision to leave her cushy corporate job to move to New York to become a make-up artist!  (Guys that's a scary decision.  It's hard to leave a well paying career and cross your fingers that you can make a living doing what you really love!)  Carrie moved to New York to learn about the world of professional make up, and has since relocated to Miami where her career is thriving!  I'm so excited for her and thrilled that she's going to share tips plus three summer looks with us:



Carrie now works on amazing magazine photoshoots and travels all over doing make up at the professional level!  You can check out her website here.  Carrie, thank you, thank you for sharing these tips with us.  I'm very guilty of sticking to my same make up routine year round so I can't wait to try these out.  I think I'm a Look 3 - Fresh Face, BRIGHT Lips kinda girl!  :)

~Mary Keller

Guest post via Carrie Lamarca; all products available through Sephora, Ulta and Nordstrom

0 comments:

Post a Comment