Happy Friday!


Happy Friday everyone!  I'm super excited that the weekend is here.  This has been a quick week!  Last weekend I went home for a wonderful baby shower that my parents' friends threw me and J.D.  It was a wonderful evening cookout on the lake, a beautiful view, beautiful flowers and way too many gifts for our sweet baby girl!  We're so thankful and feel very spoiled.  This weekend I'm heading to Charleston for a Bachelorette Party!  I'm so excited to be reunited with a huge group of girls from college!  Heath's heading to brunch with girl friends this weekend!  What is everyone else up to?

Before I go, a few things I enjoyed this week!

Did everyone see that Caroline Ceramics (we posted about these beauties here!) has a new website!  Congratulations Caroline!  I'm already adding one to my Christmas list. :)

I'm studying the kitchen accessories in Jamie's latest design featured in HGTV Magazine!  I'm wanting to add a few new accessories to my kitchen now too.

Love this Modern Tea Party idea on Oh Happy Day!

How beautiful is this Garden Party for Matchbook Magazine?  This party (along with everything on Olivia's blog) makes me pretty excited to be heading to Charleston!

Enjoy your weekend!
~Mary Keller

Image via Forbes Travel Guide

0 comments:

Post a Comment