Watch time


If you know me or have been following for a while, it's no secret I love watches! I wear one every day. I'm not going to lie and tell you its ALL about telling time but i do favor a watch that's easy to read and therefore actually useful. I'm a big fan of being on time or early (nerd!). So when a friend recently asked me to do a watch roundup I happily obliged.
Clockwise from top left: Peugeot, Juicy Couture, Nixon, DKNY, Bulova and Michael Kors
A classic gold, silver or two tone metal watch will never go out of style. I have a gold bracelet watch I wear constantly but have been thinking about adding a more casual everyday gold watch to my little collection as well. I love the green face of the Michael Kors watch above, there's a menswear vibe about it that's kind of calling my name. 
Clockwise from top left: Jack Spade, Kate Spade, Nixon, Kate Spade, Komono, Michael Kors and Timex
There are endless options in this category! I particularly love the the simple orange Timex above that of course gives the option of replacing the band. Sounds kind of cheesy but I love the classic face mixed with fun colored bands. I think it would be the perfect watch to mix with other bracelets too. Oh and I'm not usually a pink person but that neon pink Kate Spade is so good! 
Clockwise from top left: La Mer,  Marc by Marc Jacobs, Stuhrling, Asos, La Mer, Stuhrling and Jack Spade
I have a major soft spot for this category. I LOVE leather. I pretty much think a good leather accessory is all that is necessary to make an outfit complete. I am yet to see any of the La Mer options above in person but when I do i'll let you know about the quality because the prices and styles are so great they're hard to pass up. 

I gathered a wide range of watches because depending on you style and occasion there is a wide variety of options available. The prices vary too but I have mostly included reasonably priced ones. You won't find the famous Cartier Tank watch in this collection. While its absolutely gorgeous there is just no chance i'm ever going to own one and I honestly don't need to either. Watches are great because there are perfectly nice options at a lower price point available.

Anything you guys like? Do you guys wear a watch?

- Heath

2 comments:

  1. Whee! Thanks, Heath!!! I love so many of these - I think I'll start my Christmas list a little early this year. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found some you like Meredith. I can't wait to see what you choose! Keep me posted... and let me know if you're looking for something in particular because I'm always searching for new watches.
      - Heath

      Delete