A Well Accessorized Kitchen

Our kitchen renovation is really just about complete but I really need a few new accessories to bring the space to life!  We're loving using the new kitchen, and with the exception of just a few things (a new loveseat & chair for the seating area, and a new pendant over our table) everything is complete!  Looking at our kitchen reminds me of how important accessories are to a space.  Here are a few on my list...
 
We try to support a local olive oil shop, Pour Olive, just up the street from us for our specialty olive oil, but this Glass Oil Dispenser would be the perfect addition to keep our cheapie Bertolli Olive Oil that we use daily.  These inexpensive wooden bowls would be perfect for countertop kosher salt, and this spoon rest would hopefully keep me from ruining our new counter tops!  I'm usually pretty frugal on things like soaps and lotions, but we swear by Mrs. Meyers cleaning products.  They stay out on our counter tops next to the sink so they look pretty, and my dishwasher (J.D.) swears they are better than when I buy the cheaper stuff.  A little plant in the kitchen adds so much life, and ever since I laid eyes on this project of Jamie's features in HGTV magazine, I've been wanting a pair of Staffordshire Dogs to tuck in my kitchen book shelves!

~Mary Keller

1.  Recycled Glass Oil Dispenser via Terrain; 2.  Wooden Condiment Bowl via Terrain; 3.  Hand Thrown Spoon rest via Anthropologie; 4. Mrs. Meyers Geranium Kitchen products; 5. Cutting board via Terrain; 6. Plant holder via Terrain; 7. Blue Staffordshire Dogs via Furbish

0 comments:

Post a Comment