Current Crush: Shark's Teeth!




Has anyone else noticed a trend lately of beautiful shark's tooth objects?  Sounds a little strange, but I've been seeing a handful of beautiful jewelry designers with amazing shark's tooth pieces and just recently on Instagram I saw the coolest framed shark's tooth series by artist Kate Roebuck.  I think I'm really loving all this shark's tooth action.  They're graphic and a little edgy, and these framed pieces almost remind me of a series of Hugo Guinness pieces.  I think these framed pieces would be the perfect quirky item to add to a bookshelf or gallery wall, and they're really well priced.  I'm considering one for a little powder room.  What do you think?  Weird or cool?!

~Mary Keller

Entire framed Shark's Tooth series via Kate Roebuck; Gold shark's tooth necklace and earrings via Christina Jervey Jewelry;  Silver Shark's Tooth necklace via Bauble Bar; Top interior stairway image via Popsugar Home; Bottom interior art wall grouping via Interior Design Musings

2 comments:

  1. I think they are pretty cool in the right room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dinah, we know you and your fam love Shark's Teeth! You can do a DIY with your dad's collection!
      ~Mary Keller

      Delete