Gameday Gear

Barbour vest via Tuckernuck, J Brand jeans, H&M sweater, Gap t-shirt and Sam Edelman booties
With football season in full swing I've been thinking about gameday outfits. We unfortunately aren't attending any Tennessee games this year but we still support our team from Charlotte or wherever we are on Saturdays so I'm always brainstorming good gameday gear. I've been trying to find these jeans ever since I saw them, if you find them let me know! I think they'd be perfect this fall with chunky sweaters and my favorite booties
Madewell boots, H&M sweater, Gap jacket, J.Crew skirt, Shashi bracelet via ShopBop and unknown scarf
I tend to stay away from skirts outside of work for whatever reason but this skirt has me rethinking that. It's interesting but classic and I LOVE that olive color! I actually love all the colors in this round up, they're all neutrals (except the orange) if you ask me and are even better when all paired together. And how versatile is that quilted moto jacket? 
J Brand jeans, Madewell blouse, H&M cardigan, Holst and Lee necklace via ShopBop, J.Crew Factory flats and B-Low the Belt Leaf belt via ShopBop
This outfit may not seem super festive for gameday but I think it would be perfect for a night out when you don't want to look too collegiate. When we're not attending the game there's a fine line to me in being too festive when we're so many miles away! I'll probably be sporting something similar most Saturdays and if I'm lucky these pants will become a part of my wardrobe soon. You can't see the finish in the photo above but it's so cool! 

What is your go to game day outfit? I'd love to hear! 

- Heath

PS we just got tickets to a Panthers game for later this year so now I'm hunting for some blue clothing that isnt overly cheesy. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the game day post! Let's do an entire series on it, please :) I have a love/hate relationship with dressing for game day. It's so fun, but I find it stressful at the same time. You're likely to be in these clothes all day and, especially this time of year, experience quite the temperature change from noon day sun to post game fun. Complicating my decision making process further, at my most recent tailgate it FINALLY hit home that I am, in fact, not 18, 21, 25 or gasp 29, but a 31-year-old season ticket holder (side note, this epiphany may have come to me after I found myself in a very adult conversation with my neighbor wearing a Piggly Wiggly t-shirt and mesh shorts the day before). I know every school has different protocols, if you will, but can we please talk about what youngish women should and perhaps should not be wearing to the game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, we will see what we can do about a series or at least a few follow up posts. You always look great so I'm sure you look age appropriate at the UNC Games. It does get a little tricky this time of year when you're dressing to be outside all day. And as always I'm free to do some outfit planning too if you want!

      Delete