Happy Friday!


Happy Friday guys!  I hope everyone had a good week, it definitely flew by for me.  Andy and I are heading to Atlanta this weekend to visit some friends who recently moved. We're so excited to catch up with some friends that we don't get to see as often as we would like!  MK and JD will be heading to a friends house for steaks and surely will enjoy one of their last weekends as just a couple of two before baby arrives!

A few things I bookmarked this week...

Absolutely in love with Eden East. Definitely adding to my list of things to try next time we visit friends in Austin. (via Camille Styles)

Loving these snippet's of Amber's recent project.

Loving all of these ideas for ways to make a beautiful bed, via I Suwannee.

Wish HowAboutWe for Couples was available in Charlotte!  These look like such fun date night ideas, via Oh Happy Day.

Hope everyone enjoys a perfect early fall weekend!

- Heath

image via Camille Styles

1 comments:

  1. You are welcome to visit "your friends in Austin" ANYTIME your heart desires!

    ReplyDelete