Fall Espadrilles







In the South, fall feels a lot different than what most people imagine. It's October yet it's still pretty warm here in North Carolina. I tend to dress for the season more than the weather because otherwise my wardrobe would be pretty one dimensional. By mid September I'm ready to ditch my sandals for more closed toe shoes and I've found espadrilles to be the perfect transition shoe. The light weight material is perfect for warm days but still mentally helps me get ready for fall with the closed toe.

I think I've mentioned before my love for this army green color, but they'd be equally as cute in a navy or red too! These are actually my first pair of espadrilles and it's probably no surprise that I love them. They're cute, comfortable and such a great price too. What's not to love for $39?! Check out Rope and Canvas for more colors and the story behind this great company!
- Heath

Rope and Canvas shoes c/o, J Brand jeans, Everlane t-shirt, Loft sweater, Clare Vivier bag, Kate Spade sunglasses, Warby Parker glasses, Sturhling watch, David Yurman and Etsy bracelets

2 comments:

  1. that is the perfect transition shoe! I definitely need to grab a pair.

    -Alecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute Heathie!! It looks nice and cool in Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete