Happy Friday!


Happy Friday Everyone! We are still waiting patiently (kinda) for MK's little girl to arrive over here! We don't have any real plans for the weekend for that reason. But Andy and I do have plans for a little date night at home one evening this weekend. We're making steak and potatoes, Andy's favorite!  Oh we're hoping to pick out some pumpkins this weekend too, yay fall!

Any big plans for the weekend? I hope it's a good one!

A few things I bookmarked this week...

Loving the concept of Uprise Art. You can buy artwork now or invest-over-time! (via The Everygirl)

Everything Jamie Beck does is gorgeous but I really loved this little recent glimpse into photographing NYFW.

If you aren't already following The Glamourai, I suggest you start now (on Instagram too). Her recent travels around Asia may have settle my little internal debate over places for our next trip. 

Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. 

- Heath

Image via Southern Living

0 comments:

Post a Comment