My Look, Her Look, Mom's Look


I think i've mentioned before how much I'm loving this green for fall so when I saw these pumps on sale I was sold. I knew they could be used so many different ways they are perfect for My Look, Her Look, Mom's look. Also this picture doesn't show the heel very well but it's snakeskin. I love the contrast of army green suede with the snakeskin!! 
Blank Denim coated jeans, Cuyana sweater, Form over Function watch, Iaclli necklace, Forever 21 earrings and Mansur Gavriel handbag
I love coated jeans for the fall and something about the texture on these navy Blank Denim jeans combined with the casual feel of this oversized sweater is a perfect mix with these suede pumps. Lots of textures here but to me that is one of the best things about fall! Oh and that bag is my newest obsession. It's on my dream list. 
J Brand jeans, Zara handbag, J.Crew sweater, Margaret Elizabeth earrings, and Karen Walker Sunglasses  
Love how simple and classic this outfit is. These pumps may not seem overly "classic" in nature but paired with well fitting jeans, a classic bag and sweater - you're set. This outfit isn't overly complicated either because I'm guessing MK doesn't have much time on her hands getting dressed these days.
Ann Taylor blazer, Jaeger dress, Kate Spade earrings, Kelly Wearstler bracelet, Revlon lipstick, Kate Spade handbag and House of Harlow necklace
There is a lot of black happening in mom's look but that is my mom to a tee! And to be honest I love black too so I can't talk. This blazer has a little more color than is shown in the picture above and I think with gold jewelry and red lipstick it's just enough oomph for a this outfit.

How would you style these heels? I think they'd be so cute with a feminine tweed skirt too!

- Heath

0 comments:

Post a Comment