Thanksgiving Style


As much as I am enjoying talking about Thanksgiving recipes with Andy (most evenings) or texting MK about my table, the real thing I want to talk about for this upcoming holiday is what to wear! I tend to host on the casual side of things so I keep my attire fairly casual too. Jeans are my go to so I'll likely be wearing a variation of this next week. But its fun to think about other variations on holiday attire too.
 via Atlantic Pacific

How fun would this get up be if your Thanksgiving is a little more fancy?

via Sequins and Stripes
Or maybe something a little playful is more your style?

I'm loving all these looks for this upcoming holiday. What will you be wearing on Thanksgiving?

- Heath

PS at risk of sounding like a HUGE nerd, I'm going to recommend you determine what style Thanksgiving you are hosting/attending before attempting to pick out your outfit. Read - rustic Thanksgiving may not go with heels and a fitted skirt!

Jeans: Joe's Jeans; Booties: Lucky Brand via Piperlime; Sweater: Gap; Watch: Form Function; Necklace: Heather Hawkins via Piperlime; Earrings: Hyla DeWitt via Furbish

0 comments:

Post a Comment