Happy Friday!


Happy Friday everyone!  It's been a good week and I had to share this sweet picture of my little Virginia napping under the Christmas tree this morning.  (You may have already seen this if you follow us on Instagram.)  This moment didn't last long but I sure enjoyed it while it did!

This weekend my mom and Aunt Heappie (Heath) are watching Virginia while J.D. and I go on a little Christmas date.  I'm so excited and have been looking forward to this date for half the year.  We have a little tradition of going shopping for a child on the Angel Tree, getting stocking stuffers and then going out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants every December.  This will be our first date with just the two of us since Virginia joined our little family!  I've been dreaming of Rooster's charcuterie and a good glass of wine (maybe a vodka tonic too!) for months!

Here are a few fun things that caught our attention this week:

Poppy Barley offers made to measure boots and flats.  I've heard of made to measure clothes, but never shoes!

Love Carter Kustera's cheeky silhouettes.  This would be fun to do of your entire family, or your favorite pet.  Love that they're informal.

Last thing, I've seen this new Kitchen Surfing idea a few places this week and I'm SO jealous that I don't live in a city where this is offered.  Dinner parties and entertaining friends are pretty much my favorite things in life and I think this is the coolest concept.  This site allows you to hire private chefs to come to your home to throw a dinner party or cocktail party of any type.  You dream it up, and they do all of the work.  Brilliant!

Have a good weekend everyone!  Anyone have any fun Christmasy plans?

~Mary Keller

0 comments:

Post a Comment