Happy Friday!

 
Happy Friday everyone!  I'm so excited for the weekend!  J.D.'s been working late this week and I cannot wait to have him home to spend a weekend just relaxing, enjoying the Christmas season, and of course mainly just staring at our baby Virginia.  She's entered the most fun stage, smiling and trying so hard to babble and talk to us, and as cliché as it sounds I really cannot believe how quickly she's growing.  As quickly as the Christmas decorations have gone up, I know they will also quickly come down and when that happens, it means back to the real working world for this girl.  For that reason, I'm trying to savor every sweet minute with my family this weekend and the rest of the month of December as well!

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!  If you're in the Christmas decorating mood, I love this festive mantle from Better Homes and Gardens.  They have a full how-to on their website here.  I love Christmas decorations like this that don't take themselves too seriously! :)

Enjoy your weekend!

~Mary Keller

1 comments:

  1. Can't believe its already almost time for you to get back to work - times flies!

    ReplyDelete