Studs for every Style



I'm always drawn to very simple styles and always (always!) gold jewelry. I don't know what it is about  gold but I've always been a lover of gold from a very young age. It's not a surprise that I've been really thinking about gold studs lately. In my daily wardrobe I keep my jewelry pretty simple and classic to go with my work wardrobe and pretty much daily I think to myself I need a simple gold stud with this outfit. So when MK recently asked me to pull together some options for studs (Virginia has entered the pull on any and all jewelry stage) I happily obliged.

There are so many options available right now for studs, they're all over the place and range in price from $10 and up. I'm certain there is a pair for everyone in this little round up.

- Heath

gold shark tooth; gold, mint green and blackgold cutout pyramids; gold snakes; gold xoxo; colorful mosaic; pale pink starburstneon yellow bowsgold and green malachite; emerald cut diamond studssmall gold bars; studded moonstoneturquoise studs; sapphire slide studs, gold lily pads, X studs; black diamond circleslabradorite and gold studs; gold and multi color arrows

0 comments:

Post a Comment