Happy Friday

Happy Friday guys! A few things that caught my eye this week, if you're interested…


I've always loved a kitchen, it's my favorite room in the house, and this kitchen round up from Amber Interiors is gorgeous. It's so interesting how different one room can be from rustic to crisp and clean the options are endless. I saved the imagine above because I just love the cozy feel of that space.

I'm dying to try these Captain Crunch Chocolate Chip cookies I saw on Oh Joy. Don't they sound so fun?! They remind me of these I tried a while back and they were delicious.

A few tips, tricks and spring cocktails via Camille Styles. Plus NO VA Kitchen & Bar makes for a gorgeous back drop for a cocktail tutorial.

I so want to use this map mural in a kids room. I think its the perfect light hearted wall covering for a curious kid! I'd love an adult version in my room too.

Did you guys read about Rack it up via A Piece of Toast? The concept sounds so smart, exactly what I need to watch the sales for me. They notify you once a product you choose has changed prices so you can sit back and relax while they do the hunting for you.

Charlotte folks, Andy and I tried Stagioni last week for his birthday and we were impressed enough to set a date to go back for pizza and prosecco for our anniversary on Monday. You should check it out!

Hoping the rain clears up so we can walk up to Food Truck Fridays. We're celebrating our 2nd anniversary on Monday so we may kick start some celebrations this weekend. We also have our second CSA pick up on Saturday and I'm so anxious to see what we get. What are your plans for this weekend?

- Heath

Images via Amber Interios, Camille Styles, Oh Joy and Oh Happy Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment