Happy Friday


Happy Friday everyone!  Did you all have a good week?  This week flew by and somehow crept along at the same time!?  J.D.'s been working late this week and Virginia and I are packed and ready for him to finish up so we can hit the road to Atlanta.  We're headed to Atlanta for a college friend's baby shower, and Heath's heading to another baby shower for a good friend here in Charlotte too.  Virginia's looking forward to a little slumber party with my old college roommates and it should be a lot of fun! 

Last thing, it's peony season so this weekend be sure to grab a few stems.  I usually don't spend money on flowers, but peonies can't be helped this time of year.  I plan to pick up a few on my way back in town.  Have a good weekend everyone!

~Mary Keller

Peony image via Tell My Love To Wreck It All

0 comments:

Post a Comment