Happy Friday


Happy Friday guys!! Are you guys as excited as I am for the weekend? This was a short week but I'm just as ready for the weekend. We don't have much planned other than some cooking and cleaning but I'm happy with that after looking at our busy calendar the next few months. The Summer months sure get packed with events quickly don't they?

Here are a few things that caught my eye this week in case you're interested. But first let's talk about how wonderful this picture above is. I'm thinking this weekend I may just talk Andy into picnicking with me in the park and I so wish I could pack that little backgammon set above. Anyone know of any cute sets?

Speaking of picnics, in a different life in which I take on DIY projects, I would love to make this Indigo died picnic blanket. via Say Yes Blog

Also in that different life I'd love to pick up this FREE farmhouse and move it to a lake lot outside of Charlotte. Can you imagine how fun it would be to sneak off to a nearby lake for the weekend? via 702 Park Project

If you missed this inspiring post about Kelly's Krause's amazing weight loss on Camille Styles please go read it, it's truly amazing!

Charlotte folks I recently spotted Heirloom, a farm-to-fork restaurant, on Instagram. It's a little out of the way in the Mountain Island community but it looks wonderful.

Do you guys have any fun plans for the weekend?

- Heath

Image by Jennifer Causey via Note to Self

1 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring the farmhouse! I so want someone to buy it!! Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete