Around Here


Good morning and happy Monday guys! Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Ours ended up being full of fun stuff. On Friday we went over to the Costa's for a little impromptu dinner of fresh pasta and wine, one of my favorites! On Saturday we had a spontaneous house guest from Tennessee come into town to help celebrate a friends birthday that evening at Ten Park Lanes. It's been a while since I've been there and they've made so many changes. I'm not a big bowler but the outdoor cornhole and ping pong area were super fun! We ended our weekend with Sunday brunch and shuffle board at Zada Janes, the best brunch in town!

I'm looking forward to a short work week then we're headed to Chicago on Friday morning with our mom. Couldn't be more excited for a little girls getaway in one of my favorite cities. Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

- Heath

PS those ruffles on that little bum are too cute right?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment