Around Here


Hey guys!  Is it Monday already?  I hope you all had a good weekend.  We really did, but it flew by.  Our weekend was pretty non eventful, but in a really good way.  Virginia and I went to Greenville on Friday to see my grandparents, and we had a really nice lunch with them.  On our way back into town we stopped by the farmers market.  I'm trying to make this a little tradition after work on Fridays.  Two weeks in, but so far I like it.  That evening J.D. and I made this crispy kale pizza - SO good, HIGHLY recommend!

Saturday we made a little family trip to Lowes to get supplies to organize the back shed.  Made major progress out there. Still a long way to go, but we're getting there.  We also hung J.D.'s father's day present, a framed picture from Pinhole Press, on our gallery wall.  Loving this addition!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!!
~Mary Keller

0 comments:

Post a Comment