Happy Friday


Happy Friday guys!  So excited the weekend is here.  Is anyone doing anything fun?  J.D., Virginia and I are staying put and just relaxing.  We're super excited to have a very low key weekend.  Tonight our street is having a little happy hour on the block that we'll enjoy, and Sunday I'm sure we'll do something simple and sweet to celebrate Father's Day.  Heath and Andy are heading to Atlanta for a friend's wedding.  They are of course excited to see college friends.  Anyone else doing anything fun??

We didn't spend much time on the internet this week, working and catcing up from Chicago, but a few things caught our attention...

All over Instagram this week so I saw so many gorgeous photos of Diner En Blanc.  Have you guys heard of this?  I'm obsessed!  The event originated in Paris (and I would just about die to attend one in Paris!) but hey, I'd be happy to attend this event in any of the cities now putting on this amazing evening.  Friends, want to pick a city and make it happen?  I'm serious!  Doesn't it look magical??

Loved Apartment 34's suggestions for how to be dinner party ready at the last minute.  Candles, champage, and lipstick can go a long way, but I'd stick with takeout for a last minute party.

Joanna, at Cup of Jo, and her husband took a vacay in their city just for one night to get away (from kiddos!)...sounds like a fun idea, right?  Although I won't be leaving my little Virginia anytime soon! :)

Have a good weekend everyone!  See you Monday!

~Mary Keller

p.s.  image by House Beautiful.  We're also hoping to make our back yard look a little more like this this weekend.  I'm sure yall are stick of hearing about it, and we're sick of thinking about it too!  :)  Ready for it to be done!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment