ModCloth's Little Black Dress


Recently ModCloth reached out to us and asked if we'd be interested in styling a dress of theirs for their Uniquely You campaign. We of course said yes but were even more excited to see this little black dress was their choice. I'm a HUGE fan of black dresses! I own a hand full and wear them constantly. A black dress can instantly be changed from day to night, or trendy to classic with a simple switch of accessories. 

For this look I kept it pretty true to my simple style. Adding little bit of color in the shoes, lots of gold jewels (including their new map necklace I now have on my wish list), my go to scarf and classic watch with the perfect summery handbag makes this little black dress a more playful outfit for a fun night out. 

If you guys haven't shopped at ModCloth before, hop on over there and take a look.  They have a HUGE inventory of really affordable items.  (Almost everything for this look was under $50!)  You pretty much can't go wrong. I'm now eyeing these, this and this. The best part of their shop to me is the customer reviews and outfit photos. I struggle to shop online successfully and anything that gives me insight into the length of a dress or how billowy a tunic fits is extremely helpful. I don't understand why every online store hasn't started one or both of these concepts. To me they're essential when shopping online!

How do you style your favorite black dress?

- Heath 

Everything you see is from ModCloth!  Dress; necklace; scarf; earrings; handbag; bracelet; watch; shoes 

0 comments:

Post a Comment