Happy Friday


Happy Friday guys!  What is everyone up to this weekend?

We're taking it easy tonight and picking up take out from the Yiasou Greek Festival.  It's one of my favorite weekends and makes for a super easy and relaxing date night for a Friday night.  On Saturday we have a lot of football watching planned.  Since we missed the kickoff of college football last weekend we're treating this weekend as ours and I honestly can't wait to wake up to GameDay on Saturday. We're also hosting steak club and switching up the format to host a Tuscan steak night with giant Florentine steaks.  Looking forward to getting together with friends with delicious wine and food.  You just can't beat it!

Here are a few things that caught my attention this week, if you're interested...

I've seen this dress (or something similar) popping up everywhere lately.  It seems like a perfect transition piece from work to weekend which is always the biggest struggle for me.  May end up adding it to my "fall five".

Hoping I can convince Andy to test drive this homemade fruit leather some time this fall.  Fruit leather is one of my favorite snacks but Trader Joe's stop selling my favorite so I've been having withdrawals.  Anyone know of any good ones?

Loving these thin bangles made entirely form hand-carved cow horn.

In case you missed it Lauren from Perpetually Chic took a dreamy trip to Maine this summer and has been posting some gorgeous photos here and here.  I've never been to Kennebunkport or most of the other small towns they stopped in but I spent time in Northeast Harbor one summer and can absolutely recommend it.  It's one of the more peaceful places I've ever been.

The coolest new-to-me jewelry line on Etsy discovered via Fresh Exchange.

- Heath

Image via Kinfolk Magazine

0 comments:

Post a Comment