Happy Friday




Happy Friday guys!  Anyone have big weekend plans?  MK and I have a long run Saturday and then we're planning to enjoy a weekend full of football.  I'm pretty excited we haven't really focused on college football yet this year so as lame as it sounds I'm looking forward to catching up on it this weekend.  Andy's smokin' some pork for the Tennessee vs. Georgia game too so it should be a good time.  Fingers crossed for a good game!

A few good weekend reads:

ONE: Camille Styles' weekend in Hong Kong made me even more interested in a trip to Asia, didn't think that was possible! It also made me think the photo crazy nerd in me needs a selfie stick! Anyone know where I can find one?

TWO: Joanna shared 10 lessons learned in her career and each one of them is so true. Some are no brainers that I tend to forget and others made me have a "um hello" moment with myself. Check it out, I particularly found no. 4 to be important!

THREE: I'm not sure how I found Skye at From my Dining Table but all of her recipes sound amazing.  Between her food photos and the gorgeous photography of Venice and London where she splits time(lucky!) I could spend all looking through her blog!

FOUR: I'm usually not a DIYer but this at home mask is made up of all ingredients we have on hand so I may try it this weekend.  If it's easy I'll report back because I love a cheap beauty trick!

Hope everyone has a fun weekend!

- Heath

one; two; three; four 

0 comments:

Post a Comment