the French Five | Julia Ryan

Today we're sharing Julia Ryan's French Five fall picks.  I love Julia's style - she always looks current and fresh, but her look is timeless and classy which is really my all time favorite.  Plus, she has two young children so her picks are practical for day to day life as a mom, a mom that wants to look really cute too! :)


From Julia on her picks...



No1 - Leopard pumps - These really go with anything and everything.  Leopard is such a neutral and especially lady-like.  I feel killer in these!  (Note from MK - totally agree!  My favorite place for leopard is in a shoe.  Instantly make jeans days or simple black pants feel more stylish.)

No2 - Riding Boots - I've recently invested in a pair of Paige Riding Boots because I wanted the quality along with the look.  These are boots I'm going to actually wear not just stand around looking pretty in so they need to hold up.  And these will only look better as they age.

No3 -  Quilted Jacket - A good quilted jacket is the best layering piece.  It's the perfect weight for those cool fall days here in Virginia.

No4 - Striped Scarf - I love all things stripe no matter what the season and this striped infinity scarf is no exception. 

No5 - Skinny pants -  a good pair of skinny pants is imperative.  Both Black pants and skinny jeans.  You can pretty much wear these two pairs to almost any occasion you can come up with.

Thank you Julia.  Love every one of these picks - this list is almost too similar to my own!  If you aren't already following Julia's blog, we'd highly recommend.  More doable fashion picks like these, practical weeknight recipes, thoughtful decorating, plus her adorable kiddos!  I promise you'll enjoy!

~Mary Keller

1 comments: