the French Five | Molly Miller

Next we're sharing the French Five picks from the lovely Molly of A Piece of Toast!  Pretty much Molly can do no wrong when it comes to style, and she has a way of making the most unusual pieces seem like they need to be closet staples.  I'm absolutely in love with all of her picks (and wish I could afford them! :)  They're perfect inspiration for any fall wardrobe.  Enjoy!



More from Molly on her Five Fall picks of 2014:



No1 -  Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Fedora - hats are terribly chic, especially when paired with a really easy look. I think they can instantly transform an outfit and they look great with messy hair or a low bun. This Rag & Bone floppy fedora is a total beauty on and not too "stiff" but also not to wide brimmed. And I love the color.  (Note from MK, I need to get brave enough to try a hat.  Love them on everyone else, and Heath rocks them well, but I'm a little too afraid!)

No2 -  Loeffler Randal Flay Cut-Out Oxfords - I'm having a hard time knowing what to put on my feet with the transition of weather. It's October and feels silly to wear sandals but it's not cold enough for me to reach for my boots yet. I love how these oxfords have cut-outs and feel less restricting and dressy than other pairs. And the metallic is just too cool and will go with everything. 

No3 -  Ariel Gordon Classic Signet Ring - I am a huge jewelry lover but only allow myself to invest in classic fine pieces. My mom has a signet ring she got in her teens and wears on her pinky and I desperately want to copy her with this beauty. The smaller size and diamonds are too perfect. 

No4 - Theory Razan Coat - a prefect camel coat is high on my wish list. I like how this one is menswear inspired and oversized - I can picture it with ladylike dresses and sleek pumps as well as ripped jeans and booties.

No5 - Clare V. Sac Bretelle in Creme Mini Spots  - black and creme AND minimal? Yes. This bag is everything I want this fall and I'm obsessed with the hand-drawn dots. Cross body bags are legit when traveling or running errands - don't let anyone tell you they aren't cool!  (Note from MK, our mom got this when we were in Chicago.  Surprisingly the pattern goes well with everything.  I've "borrowed" it and forgot to return it!  Perfect playful pattern.)

Thank you so much Molly for sharing!  Love how every piece somehow seems pretty classic even though they have a little edge.

~Mary Keller

0 comments:

Post a Comment