Friday Findings


Happy Friday guys! It was a short week for me but I'm still super excited for the weekend. We have steak club this evening and I'm so excited to see friends! Weather permitting we're walking (yay!), nothing I love more than walking to dinner. Also Andy just reminded me I haven't seen Virginia in twoish weeks which is just crazy to me so I know I'll find some time to see that cutie! Hope you have fun plans too!

A few findings to get the weekends started...

ONE:  I'm usually pretty traditional with my furniture and design choices but this modern home tour caught my eye on the Everygirl. I think it's the textures, that's always my goal in pairing clothing and interior design choices, lots and lots of textures!

TWO:  Southern Living just published their best new hotels in the South for 2015, check it out here. The Pearl, in Rosemary beach is absolutely gorgeous and I bookmarked this Asheville spot for later too.

THREE:  MK found this playful twist on old fashion rice krispie treats on Instagram this week. I love the concept and secretly really really love rice Krispie treats (especially with browned butter!) so I'm hoping to find an excuse to make these soon! Wouldn't they be so cute with brunch?!

FOUR:  If you don't follow Sara Mueller's blog be sure to hop over there to check out the photos of her weekend in Ocracoke Island. Andy and I have been twice and absolutely loved it!  As I write this I'm realizing I can't think of another place we've visited twice, weird but let it speak to how great the island is!  And I second each and every one of her recommendations, especially Zilly's, the coffee shop, and bikes. The island really is perfect for biking!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

- Heath

0 comments:

Post a Comment