Friday Findings


Happy Friday guys!  Glad to see the weekend is here, and it's finally feeling a little like spring again.  What are you guys up to this weekend?  Heath and Andy are headed to Pennsylvania to meet some best friends' sweet new baby girl Millie.  She looks like a doll and I know they'll have a lot of fun.

J.D., Virginia and I are pretty much doing nothing!  And we couldn't be more excited.  Our babysitter peddled by on bike yesterday and mentioned she had no weekend plans so we snagged her for a last minute date tonight.  I haven't gone on a date with J.D. since January (so much for this relationship resolution) so I'm excited!  Other than that, we'll be sipping Mint Juleps with our neighbors for the Derby and relaxing.

Before we head into the weekend, a few things that caught our eye....

ONE | Town and Country has a great spread on 6 drinks for the Derby - I'm liking the sound of the Kentucky Gambler Punch.

TWO | The Everygirl shares 6 Cut and Color Trends for Summer Hair.  I'm getting a major itch to do something with my hair, something more than the same ole 2" trim. 

THREE | If you prefer celebrating Cinco De Mayo instead of the Derby, the Everygirl also is sharing how to create the Perfect Margarita Bar.  Love this, and I'll be book marking for a future girls night!

FOUR | Last thing - a few weeks ago I shared my Mother's Day "wish list" just for fun!  The awesome folks at Love and Victory have generously offered 15% off on Custom Paper Silhouettes.  It may be too late for mothers day, but go ahead and stock up on this gift.  I have a traditional black silhouette of Virginia, but this seems SO much more playful and fun.  I think grandmamas would like these too. :)  Use code SOUTHLAND for 15% off your order!

Have a good one guys! 

~Mary Keller

1 comments:

  1. Oh! This is SO exciting!!! I need to get some profile shots! :o)

    ReplyDelete