My look, Her Look, Mom's Look


It's been WAY too long since I've done a My Look, Her Look, Mom's Look but I'm excited to bring it back today. I've been dreaming about the shoes above since the first day I laid eyes on the Loeffler Randall Spring/Summer campaign. They are the perfect combination of casual and dressy all in one. There are not many places I go that these shoes would not be acceptable. From biking to a game in the outfit I pulled together below, to a date night thrown on with a dress or skirt like in MK's outfit or if you're lucky enough for sandals to be appropriate for work mom's outfit would definitely be a go to me!
denim shorts | stripe t-shirt | necklace | sunglasses | watch | backpack
My look is super casual and comfortable. That's the main reason I love these shoes. If I spend too long trying on an outfit I tend to always just grab my most comfortable shoes. In the winter that's a pair of thick heeled grey booties and I've been on the hunt for a summer pair to fit this need. I think these may just be the ticket!
bucket bag | sheer stripe shirt | brass necklace | chambray skirt | gold hoop earrings | wallet
I'm kind of obsessed with the outfit I pulled together for MK. It's hard to see in the image above but that top is slightly sheer in between each stripe. I love that! The colors are so soft and feminine but the sheer makes it a little edgy. That top combined with the gorgeous white bucket bag is the perfect combination!
navy pants | red sweater | white button down | gold hoop earrings | perforated bag | gold collar necklace | glasses
I love that this look is equally appropriate for my mom but for really for anyone in a professional environment too! I honestly think most people own something similar to all of the pieces shown above, minus the cool collar necklace, but throw on a fun new pair of shoes and your outfit is instantly transformed. 

Which is your favorite? I'm really digging MK's look this time!

- Heath 

0 comments:

Post a Comment