Friday Findings


Happy Friday guys! This week was a quick one but I'm looking forward to the weekend more than ever . MK and JD are off to Atlanta to visit some friends which means I get lots of Virginia time. I can't wait - that girl is growing up too fast for me to keep up so I'm soaking up every minute when I can.

A few things we found this week...

ONE | Loved this post MK bookmarked on Camille Styles this week. I'm not quite the entertainer MK is, but I love trying new recipes and these Middle Eastern ones sound amazingly similar to the Turkish food we feel in love with last year.

TWO | I found Little Mustard Seed via Lulie Wallace's instagram and I'm completely hooked. I'm now dying to have a print of my grandmother's house where Andy and I were married. Also the perfect gift for a first home!

THREE | I found a cool new-to-me site, Daily Overview. It's full of overhead shots all across the world. I discovered it recently via Design Sponge and it fulfills the inner child in me that still stares out airplane windows and is fascinated by our earth constantly!

FOUR | I love this post on tips for a healthy happy home. I'm a big believer in #1 - "nothing is too precious to use". Andy and I regularly have cocktails in our "nice glasses" and make a point to use our wedding china regularly. Otherwise I see no reason to store it!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

- Heath

0 comments:

Post a Comment