Clare V Inspiration No3


Next up in the Clare V Inspiration File is this absolutely perfect all black look!  I personally think this look may be more up my alley in the fall, but regardless, I love it and it's worth saving this image for future.  It seems so effortless and chic at the same time.

To pull off a similar look, I'd go with classic black toothpick jeans (my version wouldn't have a tear, I'm sure the torn look is cool, but it's just not me), a slouchy black (sweatshirt!) tunic, black strappy heels and Clare V's perfect leopard clutch. 

Most of the look is fairly attainable (price wise!) but Clare's leopard clutch's is really a splurge.  But it is such a classic and it's often included on Shopbop's big sales.  Matine often has a similar, gorgeous version and here's another less expensive option too. 

Image via Clare V's Instagram

1 comments:

  1. I got this clutch for Christmas last year thanks to you finding it! I love it - get compliments every time I use it!

    ReplyDelete