Interior Details: Painted Trim

 
Today's Heath and Andy's technical move in day!  Eeek!!  I'm SO excited for them!  My sweet dad has offered to paint most of the interior of their house for them to save money.   (They need those pennies for other more expensive projects that the house needs - their kitchen currently has four different countertop materials!  Their pennies need to go towards fixing a few things like that!)

We've been brain storming different paint options all week and we've landed on a palette I think they'll love.  They're going with a primarily all white, fresh, clean look, but in the back guest bedroom they're going to paint the trim a different color.  I'm loving the look of painted trim and I'm wanting to incorporate it somewhere in my house.  (I'm out of rooms though so it isn't getting incorporated!)  I've long loved the look of painted walls and trim in the exact same color - it's such a statement - but there's something fun about a white room with painted trim, don't you think? 

Would you paint your trim something other than white?

~Mary Keller

images here

0 comments:

Post a Comment