Happy Friday!


Happy Friday guys! Here's a little round up of what's been happening with us this week as captured by my phone. I found a new dress for MK's baby shower this weekend, and within my price range woop woop! We rode our bikes to dinner last night and had the best time catching up with an old friend who was in town for a short visit. And of course - the first of the tomatoes from our garden. Andy is pretty happy about their blog debut! My mother in law sent us some series to watch and get a little more current since we don't watch much TV. Looking forward to having a lazy sunday with these guys soon. We did A LOT of cooking this week including a flatbread experiment with this homemade dough, homemade bread and homemade hummus (chickpeas soaking above). We're becoming quite the food nerds :(

This weekend MK has a baby shower in Atlanta. I'm driving up Saturday with my mom and grandmother and could not be more excited. My grandmother is so much fun and to say her and my mom are excited about this little girl is an understatement. It's going to be a fun weekend! Here are a few links from around the web that caught my eye...

So refereshing to read Garence Dore's take on personaly style.

Explanation of a key, so simple yet so fascinating.

A round up of "summer sales", whaaat? It's only June but i'll take any sale!

After reading this, Japan just moved up a few notches on my travel list.

Great trick for a thrifted bowl or cup and saucer.

And just in case you missed it, summer beauty tips from Carrie LaMarca.

What are you guys up to this weekend? 

- Heath

1 comments: