Happy Friday!


Happy Friday everyone!  I just walked in the door from being out of town for a work meeting, and it feels good to be home.  Scenes from my week above primarily include Milliken's beautiful grounds and charming red pagoda.  Other than work, it was a quite week.  JD and I enjoyed more junk food out since we still have no working kitchen, and our house was "wheeled" (with the cute pinwheel surprise in our yard!) to show support for the LibStrong Team supporting Libby Jones in the upcoming 24 Hours of Booty race.  (Click to make a donation to their team!)

Tonight I'm super excited because we're going to a friend's house for Steak Club.  Tomorrow we have family coming in town to celebrate my cousin's and grandmother's birthdays.  (My grandmother will be turning 80!)  We have a fun girls day and evening planned to celebrate!

A few things that caught my eye this week...

I'm obsessed with this Bookcase of the Day from I Suwanee.  (Really like this dress too!)

I really want to have a dinner party that look this inspiration from Note to Self.

Tessa from Nine + Sixteen makes me want to give homemade bread a try.  She makes it sound easy. 

I'm in love with these ceramics Heath posted about yesterday.  (May add to my bday list!)

Have a wonderful weekend!
~Mary Keller

0 comments:

Post a Comment