Happy Friday!


Happy Friday guys! My week has been pretty quiet but in the best way. I had my first King of Pops raspberry lime popsicle and I'm hooked. Now I'm wanting to try the cantaloupe lime summer flavor next. Andy officially mastered a homemade tomato sauce. Those little cherry tomatoes from our garden turned into a yummy pizza. Pair that with some red wine in our new wine glasses and you have one happy lady! We've been trying to find similar glasses for a while now and just couldn't seem to find anything that quite fit. I highly recommend these, they're a great size and seem super durable!

I don't have much planned for this weekend, but i'm pretty excited about it. I may try to stop by this and this sale though. Here are a few things I bookmarked this week…

Still loving the pictures of Prince George of Cambridge!

Jordan has me dreaming of a tiny rugged country house, which is absurd seeing as we're currently renting. Details!

Thinking these shorts are perfect to transition from summer to fall. (via I Suwannee)

Perfect timing for Jenny to publish this because I have an upcoming easy peasy DIY in need of gold paint - stay tuned.

In a not so distant past life MK was quite the artist (she's going to kill me for saying that) and this tutorial has me thinking I may put some pressure on her to get back into things.

I got a Boden catalogue in the mail this week and was pleasantly surprised, check it out.

And last but certainly not least, 33 days until college football!

Hope you guys have a nice weekend!

- Heath

0 comments:

Post a Comment