Fall Trend: Leather Minis

I'm probably not the first to tell you this but leather is SO in this fall. I'm loving it so much lately so i'm super excited about seeing it everywhere. I've always been a lover of leather handbags but i'm particularly loving all the leather mini skirts I'm seeing in Fall collections. First thoughts of leather minis may lead you down a rough road, but I think with a classic top its easy to make these minis more appropriate and an easy way to update your fall wardrobe. 
Tinley Road, Susana Monaco, T by Alexander Wang and Tinley Road
I love this quilted version above. The clean lines keep it simple and allow you to wear pretty much anything with it. I'd pair this one with a printed silk blouse and black booties. Or you could make it more casual with black flat boots and soft sweater
Halogen, Theory, Love Leather and Tinley Road
This is my favorite color family when it comes to leather. I think this skirt lends itself to be the perfect match of a chambray or flannel shirt for the day with some navy flats or a crisp white collared shirt for the evening. 
Diane Von Furstenburg, Rachel Roy, Rag and Bone and Madewell
This skirt is just too good, I'm obsessed with the details. I love the quirky hem and the hint of blue on the pocket! With this one I'd either play up the details with an fun blouse or keep it simple with a not too basic silk blouse. Either way it would be equally perfect with sky high black heels or a simple flat

I'm also loving some of the deeper fall color options available like this and this

What do you think? Would you wear a leather mini? 

- Heath

0 comments:

Post a Comment